How do you do winter when you are seasonally/ light challenged? My try at it today:
1) I lit a fire–actually, two!
2) I exercised for 30 minutes to keep my metabolism from going into the negative numbers. 🙂
3) I drank hot tea–green, for a little energy.
4) I crocheted.
5) I sat by a window for half an hour.
6) We did something unexpectedly fun in school–we played U.S. geography quizzes (and I still cannot believe how geologically challenged I am–I still have some states to learn. Forget about capitals.). I think tomorrow we might do music or art history or something we should be doing but never do.
I wish I could get up to 10, but see, I am seasonally challenged!